- 1kg African Pride boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt, to taste
- 6 fresh buns
- 1 lettuce head
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 onion, diced
Method:1. Season chicken breast lightly with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
2. In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
3. Pour over chicken, cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours
4. Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred into smaller pieces. If shredding, let it cook in the sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that lekker flavor.
5. Serve on buns, with a garden salad.