- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless African Pride Chicken Breasts
- 200g pack cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche (can be replaced with sour cream)
- fresh basil, optional
Method:1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick.,
2. Add the chicken and fry without moving it until it takes on a bit of colour. Turn the chicken and cook on the other side.
3. Continue cooking for 12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Season all over with a little salt and pepper. 5. Halve the tomatoes and throw them into the pan, stirring them around for a couple of minutes until they start to soften.
6. Reduce the heat and stir in the pesto and crème fraîche until it makes a sauce.
7. Scatter with a few basil leaves if you have them, then serve with rice and salad or mash and broccoli.